Building and maintaining an effective online presence plays a critical role in gaining new leads.
Businesses that are utilising the benefits of blogging are creating a voice for themselves, and reaping in the profits.
• Marketers that use blogs get 67% more leads than those who don’t.
• 81 percent of online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
• 60 percent of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
7 Reasons To Include Blogging Into Your Marketing Strategy:
- Become an industry leader: The internet has brought distant businesses to our doorstep. A business that is of value will generate more leads than one that is pushing sales.
- Great for SEO: Good Content is read, remembered and shared. Ensure your content is enticing and contains effective click to call actions.
- Cost Effective Marketing: Blogs can be marketed on multiple platforms, creating broader awareness and engagement for your business.
- Connect People to Your Brand: Whether you are selling a product or offering a service, Blogging can help people identify with your brand.
- Remarketing: Ensure you keep the conversation going with your current audience.
- Monetise your Blog with the help of AdSense. Google AdSense allows websites the opportunity to earn money by showing targeted adverts on their website. The adverts that will be displayed on your website will be related to the content on your website or blog.
- Build Credibility: Business blogs gives you a presence in your niche. A blog is a record of quality value and experience that you are bringing to your audience.
Tip: YouTube is the biggest search engine with over a Billion daily users.
Turn your Blog into a Video Blog (Vlog) and build an enticing YouTube Channel.